Saturday, May 7, 2011

Indian Glass Jewelry=Pretty Basics!




Indian Glass jewelry is a fun way to add some color into your wardrobe and also add to your jewelry basics. I use these beads to make bracelets, super long necklaces, and shorter necklaces. Pink and lime green designs are now listed at my ArtFire shop and I will be adding more colors soon! Plus, just ask, I can make something especially for you if I don't already have it! I can also offer royal blue, brown, black & white, purple, red, light blue, emerald green, or any combination of those.

Also, don't forget Buddhas for Japan! :) http://www.artfire.com/modules.php?name=Shop&sc_id=152205&seller_id=39626&op=new Buy a necklace, do a good deed--each Buddha necklace purchased=$6 to help Japan via the Red Cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment