Wednesday, March 27, 2013

LoveIt

So, I'm getting my LoveIt Collections a bit more to where I was at Pinterest--though I have several thousand less things posted so far! :p I have restarted many of the boards I had while at Pinterest, and have also added some new ones as well as fine tuning some of ones I wasn't quite happy with before. I'll get there again...

So far, I think LoveIt is OK, though not as all as busy as Pinterest. I miss all my old contacts and having lots of people see what I put up, but at the same time I don't miss having Pins removed for no reason, so I won't complain. Plus I have found I feel a bit more focused this time around--more choosy--which is actually more relaxing.

If you're interested you can see what I've been up to here: http://loveit.com/ElizabethJuddTaylor

Of course among other things I have re-started all my crafting boards (collections, whatever)...


No comments:

Post a Comment