Monday, July 27, 2009


On June 16th, UPS delivered a box, from Elle magazine (USA edition), with 2 of my Russian doll necklaces! Why, you may wonder?Well, they asked me a few months back to send them for a feature on Russian dolls in fashion. Now, I still don't know if they made it into the magazine (I know they haven't as of the July issue, but there also hasn't been a Russian doll feature yet!). So, I'll be excited to find out!It's funny, too...about 3 weeks before that I received another UPS package from Elle, filled with Russian doll rings and earrings by another artists (denimdays --very nice pieces!). Not only were they not mine, but she lives in Australia! But I sent hers on and she's gotten them back today, too. And she was kind enough to let me keep a ring! Yay!So here's hoping we both got into Elle magazine!
Here's what I'm hoping as of today...hoping hoping hoping that denimdays and I make it into the Fall Fashion issue--wouldn't that be something... :)
These necklaces are available now at my etsy shop, btw!

No comments:

Post a Comment