Monday, March 21, 2011

New Shop!

Exciting news! I'm slowly moving over my Etsy listings to a brand new Artfire shop: http://www.artfire.com/users/Bebopgirl1969Jewelry

I'm still selling at Etsy, so please feel free to continue shopping there as well. However, as items expire they will be moved to Artfire.

I know that Etsy has been in the news lately, and not for good reasons. I have been slowly growing disenchanted with them for the past few years and have finally just had enough. If you want something at either of my Etsy shops but are worried about the recent privacy concerns, you can message me and I will remove the item from my shop and invoice you privately.

No matter where you choose to shop for my handmade jewelry, I will donate £1 for every item sold to Red Nose Day throughout the month of March. And I am planning a special fundraiser for Japan in April!

No comments:

Post a Comment