Friday, March 18, 2011

Red Nose Day!



It's Red Nose Day in the UK! This is a fun time--people do crazy and funny and awe-inspiring and creative things to raise money for charities in the UK & Africa. A few years back I sold enough handmade greeting cards and jewelry to supply one village in Africa with mosquito nets. Can you help me do something similar this year? Please? :)

For every item you buy in either of my etsy shops during the entire month of March, I will donate £1 to Red Nose Day. If you would like to buy items from both shops, message me--I will combine the postage. If you are worried or angry about the recent privacy fiasco at etsy, please message me as well--I'll removed the items from my shop and invoice you separately. Here are the links to my shops (or, even easier, just click the links to the left of this post!):
Jewelry: http://www.etsy.com/shop/Bebopgirl1969Jewelry?ref=si_shop
Blythe: http://www.etsy.com/shop/planetblythe

(Next month I am planning something special for Japan!)

No comments:

Post a Comment